OsaImo (WN) Chapter 3: Aisa's Thoughts

Aisa’s Thoughts (Aisa POV)


        Takanishi Aisa was puzzled.


        “Why is he at my house…..?”


I could barely hide the sound of my heart beating.


“We never talked about this happening until just now…..!”


Him coming out of nowhere is too much of a surprise! Both Okaa-san and Manami knew this would happen but they both kept quiet about it…..Definitely.

I was grinning a little.


“Unh…..!”


I rolled over in my bed and tightly squeezed my teddy bear, as if to take it out on him.


The more I think about Kouki, the more my mind gets jumbled up, to the point where I feel a little sick now.


Even now, when I’m sure he’s in the other room, goofing around with Manami. He didn’t say a word to me when we made eye contact, but he even allowed Manami to hug him.


You didn’t even say a word to me!


“I wonder how long it’s been like this…..”


Originally, Kouki supposedly played nicely with me.


Before I realized, Manami started playing with him, and before I knew it, Manami had taken him away from me.

No, that’s probably just my imagination running wild. I don’t think that’s actually the case. Even so, it still felt like Manami took something from me, as it still lingers in my mind.


So even though you’re at my house now, I can’t even talk properly with you. It’s only natural that we can’t talk during school then…..


“It’s my fault, isn’t it…..”


Kouki was kind enough to talk to me, but there were probably many times where I acted cold and pushed him away. I have a feeling….. I’d like to think not. No, I’ll admit it, I feel like that…..


“Ha……”


No, first of all, he only recently started avoiding me! I thought that since Manami and Kouki were in different grades, Kouki would come to me again, even if it was just for a year…..

If there’s one thing I’ve done wrong, it’s that I get so nervous when he talks to me that my expression instinctively hardens. I think so. Otherwise, I don’t think I acted in a particularly bad way. Does he think so? Probably not.


“We’re in the same class, so I think it’s wrong for him to be so quiet…..”


I talked to my teddy bear, who was already very tired. 

    

        Of course, I knew it myself. I’m in this situation because of myself. But I felt that if I admitted to it, it would ruin everything between us. In the end, I couldn’t even bring myself to talk to the guy who came to my house.

        

        “I wish I could be more honest like Manami….. I wish I could be straightforward like Manami.”


        I know my personality the best. I am well aware that this wish probably will never come true.

    

        But even if I could be like Manami, would that guy even turn to me…..?

        

        “There’s no point in being liked by anybody but him…..”


Ever since I felt that Manami had taken Kouki away, I’ve been trying to get him to turn to me again. Maybe it’s due to this, but lately, I've been approached by a lot of boys other than Kouki.


“Maybe I just don’t like him…..?”


No way. I’ve seen more of him than anyone else.


I’ve been working really hard to improve style, and I’m pretty sure that my hairstyle should be right up his alley…..!


My face shouldn’t be hated by him….shouldn’t be.


 And yet…..


“Ha…..”


While I’m thinking about this, I’m sure that Manami is happily monopolizing Kouki for herself.


The thought of that makes me sick to the stomach. I’m sure he’s stretching his nose to Manami while she’s attached to him. 


(T/N: Stretching his nose basically means being sweet to women)


Manami is Manami, so she’s probably tempting Kouki by deliberately hitting him with her breasts.


“No, I don’t think so…..”


I think Manami was genuinely overjoyed that Kouki was here.


But…..


“My breasts are bigger than Manami’s…..”


Giving such unreasonable thoughts to my teddy bear, I rolled around in bed while hugging it.


“I’m so jealous…..Manami.”


It was one of the gifts I got from “him”. 


(T/N: Probably refers to the teddy bear, though I’m not sure)


Prev Chapter - Next Chapter


A double release, even last chapter I said I would only upload every 3-5 days. Well, it seems like I just felt like translating today. 


Should I keep tab-indenting everything or should I change it? 


        As always, corrections are welcome.


        See you guys next chapter!

Comments

  1. This is the type of girl who will later on stab the MC if he don't choose her.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment