OsaImo (WN) Chapter 4: Class Idol and Goddess of Victory

 Class Idol and Goddess of Victory


“Are you going to Takanishi’s house?”


“Who did you hear that from?”


Today, I’m talking to Akito again.


“No, it’s actually a rumor that’s been going around.”


“Eh…..?”


I mean, if there is a guy from your class going to the house of the class idol, Aisa Takanishi, it’s understandable why there are rumors. Okay, but it’s just a rumor…..


“This is bad…..”


“I knew it, you were going.”


If it’s so obvious, you might as well tell them.


“Actually, I’m her imouto’s tutor.”


“What the hell….. You even messed withTakanishi’s sister…..”


Akito, who had been looking sluggish, leaned forward.


“No, wait. I don’t remember messing with either of them.”


“But….”


It would be pointless to tell my classmates that Aisa and I were childhood friends or that our parents were close. They only know of the current relationship I have with Aisa. At the same time, I do think it’s better to spread the word about the tutoring situation to calm the rumors down.


“I have no clue what’s going on between you two, but I think you two should talk about it.”


“No. After seeing the way she looked, can you even talk to her?”

Even now, whenever I look at her, she immediately turns her face away to avoid my eyes.


“Turning away from your face means that she’s seen it before.”


“The classroom's small. You can see what I can see.”


“Well, if that’s what you think, that’s fine…..”


Even if she did see me, she must’ve given me a reproachful look that said, “You’re starting rumors because you’re looking at me.”


“By the way, Takanishi’s sister is ‘that’ Takanishi, right?”


“I’m not sure what ‘that’ means, but I’m sure it comes up a lot.”


Manami is a beautiful girl who is talked about throughout the school. Of course, her older sister was a major factor, but there was another reason why Manami was famous. 


“She’s the goddess of victory, right? That’s awesome, dude. You’re legally going to the home of the goddess of victory and the class idol.”


“What do you mean by legal…..”


Goddess of Victory. That is the nickname given to Manami.


Originally, that means to bring victory and good luck, but in Manami’s case, she brings victory to herself.


When Manami joins a sports club as a helper, she outdoes the regular players in the club and shows a great performance. It’s a bit of an exaggeration to say that they never lose a game with Manami as a helper, but they seem to be maintaining a high win percentage. As a result, before she knew it, she had become known as the goddess of victory even within her own grade.


That’s what she’s been doing since she was a little girl, fitting in with the guys and getting into trouble.


“Besides the goddess of victory, I’m not really welcome there.”


I want to show Aisa’s face yesterday to the boys who have a crush on her. It’ll be inevitable that all but a few of these idiots will tremble in fear.

“Well, I’m your senpai when it comes to women, so let me tell you something.”


“That’s a distressing thought.”


I poked Akito’s unkempt, shaggy hair.


“Just ask him. I’m sure Takanishi wants to talk to you too.”


“Really?”


“Otherwise, you’d act like you weren’t interested. Just like the others.”


I don’t intend to really listen to him, but when it comes to women, Akito’s words have some credibility.


He’s not exactly the most popular person on campus like Aisa, but I’m sure Akito has more experience than me. Much to my dismay.


“I don’t know if what she wants to talk about is good or bad, and I don’t know if what you want to talk about is good or bad, but I think you’re only acting this way because you have something to say to her.”


“I see.”

I’ll have to keep that in mind.


“Well, by the looks of it, we’ll be talking again soon.”


“Hm?”


“C’mon, it’s next class. Let’s go.”


“Ah.”


For some reason, Akito’s prophetic words lingered in my mind for the rest of the day.


Prev Chapter - Next Chapter


Another one coming through. Little tired, still gotta do school work anyways.


As always, corrections are welcome.


See you guys next chapter.


Comments

Post a Comment